Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole
You’re gang’s gonna love this slow-cooker Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole because it tastes so good. You’ll love it because you don’t have to precook the pasta. It’s a win-win for everyone!
Author: Ms. Crock Pot
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated cooked chicken chunks
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken and mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms, chopped
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 (8-ounce) packages shredded Italian three-cheese blend
- 16 ounces rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- Drain spinach well, pressing between paper towels to remove excess moisture. Stir together spinach, chicken, and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in 1 package of cheese blend.
- Arrange ½ of the uncooked noodles in a lightly greased 5-quart slow cooker. Spread ¼ of the chicken mixture over noodles, and sprinkle with ⅔ cup cheese blend; repeat layers. Top with remaining noodles, chicken mixture, and cheese blend. Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese and walnuts.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 3-1/2 to 4 hours, or until noodles are done. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.